Welcome to Family Insurance Services! In order to be the best, we firmly believe that we must hire the best. Our success is the result of the dedication and hard work of our talented team of employees. Our continual goal is to attract, retain and develop the best professionals in the industry. If you are seeking a challenging, rewarding and entrepreneurial professional experience and the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals, you have found the right place! If you have enthusiasm for insurance, a client focused approach and desire to work in a positive, team oriented environment, we would like to meet you.
Join the fun!
With three convenient offices located in Pembroke Pines, Miami and Hollywood Florida, Family Insurance Services is an all inclusive, client-focused insurance brokerage dedicated to providing Florida individuals, families and businesses with the highest quality coverage strategies. As a well-established, local brokerage we have access to top-rated carriers across the nation, allowing us to offer the best rates throughout Florida.
- Keeps abreast of and adheres to all agency policies and procedures
- Contacts and qualifies prospective clients and explains features and merits of policies offered, recommending amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect’s circumstances.
- Calculates and quotes premium rates for recommended policies and follows up on sales leads
- Calls on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to suggest additions or changes in insurance program, or to make changes in beneficiaries.
- Collects premiums from policyholders and keeps record of payments.
- Anticipates future needs and calls on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
- Develops long-term relationships with clients and underwriters.
- Receives, prepares, verifies and mails paperwork for new/renewal policies; including invoices, binders, endorsements, certificates, cancellations and other transactions, and monitors timely processing of all items.
- Maintains a cordial business relationship, at all times, with those they interact with both internally and externally.
- Maintains suspense and follows up on information, materials, paperwork, policies, etc. requested but not received from companies, clients; maintains and updates customer files (physical and electronic).
- Follows instructions and responds to requested deadlines for customers needs.
- Submits account to viable markets and negotiates best coverage, price, terms and conditions assuring reasonable chance of profitability to the agency and company while providing the best coverage to suit client’s needs regarding their exposures and pricing requirements.
- Compiles quotations, proposals, schedules of insurance and applications/required forms, discusses with/presents to producer for final approval and presentation to client.
- Keeps abreast of competitive posture of agency and changes in marketplace.
- The above responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Whatever it takes attitude!
- Exceptional Teach-ability
- Very Organized
- Handle Pressure and stress well
- Able to multi-task
- Must thrive in a team environment
- Marketing mindedness
- Sales mindedness
- Extraordinary Work Ethic
- Experience with public speaking and giving presentations
- Overall understanding of business
- Strong leadership skills
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to think and speak on your feet
- Personable and approachable
- Loves people and helping them
- Clear communicator
- Must be professional yet possess the ability to have fun
- Ability to handle difficult situations with poise and professionalism
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills in themselves and in others
- Responsibility and accountability is key
- Flexibility to handle what needs to get done daily!
- Motivated to overachieve when told you can’t do something
- OWN IT!
- “Can do” attitude (Tiggers only please! Eeyores need not apply)
A 4 year degree is preferred or equivalent insurance / sales experience.
We are looking for a Rock Star! Someone who is ready to be challenged and hungry to learn …Training provided.
If this sounds exciting to you, then we want to meet you!
Please send us your resume.